Our Mission Statement…..
“One of our main practice policies is the PREVENTION of PAIN, and looking after the WELFARE of all animals (pets or wildlife) that are in our premises and under our care”
Aims of the Practice
- Prevent unnecessary pain and discomfort in our patients
- To have a positive, enjoyable experience for our patients and clients
- To educate and help clients to understand the basis of our diagnosic tests and the reason for these in order that we can start an effective treatment
- Take as long as is required with clients explaining conditions with visual aids and models and explaining treatments sometimes with written instructions
- Progress into the next level of expertise and knowledge
- Help wildlife with the diagnostic, treatment, and rehabilitation when it is appropriate, and to use early triage protocols to determine if the animal will be able to be released or not and if not make a decision if whether the animal welfare would be compromised to keep in captivity or not – even if this captivity option is fair and possible
Practice Opening Times
Monday-Friday: 8.30am to 7.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 2.00pm
Monday-Friday: 9.30am to 10.30am, 11.30am to 12.30pm, 2.30pm to 6.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00pm
OUT OF HOURS Please contact Sussex Coast Vets
The surgery is based in Lower Horsebridge with superb car parking facilities. Access is very easy from all locations in the Lewes, Uckfield, Polegate, Eastbourne, Crowborough, Heathfield and Herstmonceux areas, as we are only ½ mile from the Boship roundabout.